The Patient Participation Group was established to provide an independent overview of services and facilities at the surgery.
The group consists of up to 20 volunteer practice patients. Whilst the PPG is not a vehicle for clinical complaints it will:
- Receive reports about and comment on operational matters relating to Kingfisher Family Practice and make comments or suggestions thereon.
- Be fully briefed about NHS and practice policies and delivery of services and establish a two-way communication between the partners, staff and patients.
Membership of the PPG committee is open to all patients and staff of the practice, although we do have a membership limit of 20 patients at any one time.
A meeting is held every three months on a Tuesday Morning at 11am in the Practice meeting room. If you would like to be involved, please contact Tracey Watson (Assistant Manager) on 01777 702381.
Scheduled Meeting Dates
- Tuesday 22nd August 2023
- Tuesday 5th September 2023
- Tuesday 31st October 2023
- Tuesday 12th December 2023
- Tuesday 6th February 2024